Purchasing Israeli real estate is a popular strategy amongst experienced investors. The passive, rental income is an attractive prospect and the rising house prices mean that many investors are benefitting from the significant capital appreciation of their assets.
However, rental properties can prove to be a bit of a headache. With endless tenant admin, maintenance, and late-night phone calls, being a hands-on landlord isn’t for everyone. That’s where they come in. Buy Home in Israel (BHII) provides property management in Israel for landlords of Israeli real estate.
Why Hire a Property Manager?
Managing a rental property in Israel is not without its challenges. You may be thinking, ‘how hard can it be to find a great tenant and enjoy the passive income for years to come?’ Unfortunately, it isn’t always that easy.
There are a whole host of reasons why you might want to hire property management in Israel to take on the responsibility of finding great tenants, deal with the admin and legalities of renting out a property, and respond to inevitable maintenance requests.
Hiring a property manager can help you navigate the world of property rentals and ensure that your income is truly passive. Good property managers are experts in how to thoroughly reference tenants and in determining the right contracts to use for your particular situation.
Services: Property Management in Israel
BHII have been developing a new property management service to help make the lives of our valued clients much easier. With them, you know that your property is in the right hands.
Whether you’re renting out your vacation property and need a helping hand to make sure everything is kept in order while you’re away, or you have a portfolio of Israeli real estate and need to find great tenants, BHII will be here to solve your property problems every step of the way.
Rental Property Management in Israel
When you sign up for their rental property management service, they will:
- Prepare your property for rent, take high-quality photographs and commission a full VR tour of the property;
- Find great tenants with proven guarantees and proof of financial stability;
- Prepare and sign legal rental contracts with tenants;
- Collect rent payments from tenants;
- Make ourselves available to tenants for ongoing maintenance requirements;
- Deal with the Vaad Habayit (the tenants committee) on your behalf; and
- Provide support to you with regards to property taxation.
BHII prides themselves in being a property management company that cares about their clients, and making their rental investments as hassle-free as possible. That’s why their customer service team will be on hand to assist you with any additional services that you require.
Vacation Property Management in Israel
When you sign up for the trusted vacation property management service, they will:
- Provide a regular cleaning service for your property;
- Make ourselves available for ongoing maintenance requirements;
- Conduct regular property inspections;
- Collect and forward mail;
- Deal with the Vaad Habayit (tenants committee) on your behalf; and
- Stock the refrigerator for your visits.
At BHII they will take care of your vacation property as if it were their own. We are confident that you’ll be wowed by their services, and they will ensure that you have complete peace of mind while you’re away from your property.
If you’re interested in property management services in Israel, visit their website for more information.